Saturday, April 12, 2008

Honest To BLOG!




My first blog. Oh, the JOY!
Right now it is 4:56 am. I am sitting in the lobby of my residence hall. 
Yes, I get paid to sit on my bum every Saturday morning from 2 am - 7 am and sign people into the building that don't live here. 

Reflections on the week.
Work, work, work. SO busy. My professor's wife had a baby! YAYA! For the most part the weather has been BEAUTIFUL! Sunday was a wonderful day. Church. Brunch. Point Gratiot. Proctoring. E-Board Meeting. More Proctoring...

Point Gratiot was definitely the highlight of my day. The weather was warm and the sun was shining. A large group of my friends/acquaintances mostly from IVCF headed to the point for some fun fun times. It was nice to be outside, walking in the sand...I found a spot on the beach away from the group and claimed it as my own. I sketched, took photos, wrote and just embraced the time to myself in the beautiful outdoors. It ruled. 

"Sunshine. We all see, the same sky.
Looking. Learning. Asking the same 'why?'.
Sunshine. We all see, the same sky."
- Belle & Sebastian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAhOO I love it :) very glad you've joined the blogger community!