Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holga Love

I bought a Holga this semester and took some photos. I really enjoyed the process of not knowing how the final images would look. Slowly, but surely breaking away from my digital comfort zone. Overall, I'm pleased with the outcome, they are quite mysterious looking. I didn't process them myself, but I did scan the negatives. In the future I want to use colored film. 


I could only upload the thumbnails, because my other files are currently too big, but I think you can get the general idea. 

1 comment:

christine said...

I'd love to see the large versions sometime! The first is my favorite. There's something magical about Holga. In Steve's curriculum, it's the first thing we did in our second photo class. It just really makes you go back to the basics and allow yourself to not be in control of every aspect of the image, such as with digital and even regular 35. Keep it up, great work!