Thursday, November 4, 2010

EVERYTHING tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty fantastic day for a few reasons...


1. Remember, remember, the 5th of November...I look forward to watching V for Vendetta at some point and making some eggs in a basket and shooting off some fireworks...the usual. 


2. Most likely I will be having a phone conversation with Bea Nettles. For those of you who don't know who she is, well, she's a pretty big deal. Photographer and book artist. I've been researching her work and life this semester as part of an online exhibition curated by my Contemporary Photo and Imaging Survey class. I plan on doing an entire entry about this exhibition and the process eventually, so...stay tuned! 


3. "Everything in Time" opens in the Siskind Gallery at the Visual Studies Workshop! The opening reception is from 6 - 9. As MFA students we helped during the installation process. I'm excited to be there when the exhibit opens to the public. 



Here are some photos of the gallery "in process".


If you find yourself in the Rochester area between tomorrow and December 19th, it will definitely be worth checking out!

No comments: